Wednesday, November 9, 2016

December 2, 2011

I Feel Good....

To help othersπŸ™‚
I just went home by metro from the nerd’s triangle.. Bought a pan (long bread) with me.. When I went out from the metro station, I saw an old man wearing entire working suit and kneeling on the cement aisle.. I walked pass him and a few metres after, I just turn around and walk back then give him my panπŸ™‚
It feels sooooo good I can’t describe.. He’s really old thou, he should be retired already, or he might be 50ish but looks older cause of stressing too much..
The unemployement rate in spain is crazy.. Don’t know which one is right, a few months ago my dad told me that it was 20%, but a week ago a friend of mine told me that it increased by 40%.. HugEeeee… Still remember what my bf told me a story, about ppl who live and work just to pay their mortgage that they don’t even live on that house / apt anymore…
Also when my bf was searching for job on the internet, there were soooo many applicants, for example, a front officer job, 400 ppl applied.. Its just crazy…
I hope that everything will be fine soon..😦

No comments:

Post a Comment