Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November 16, 2011

Autumn in Barcelona

My finger is freezing.. So I might not able to type as many as I wanted to..
Its a kinda shitty day in barcelona.. Rain keeps stop and go since a few days ago.. Honestly my laundry were hanging outside for days, and I don’t even mind to take them in.. lol.. Like I have my own natural fragrance, no?
I’m saying things like that just because I’m new here.. I heard that up there in other countries are even shittier than here.. Well I’m from a tropical country, what do you expect? :p
This post is my first test.. Cause since I just downloaded this wordpress free app for my blackberry, worth to try..🙂 yaaayyy.. I will try to keep it on since I always move backwards from my other blog..😦 how I wanted to share my experiences and stories here, for the world to see..
Peace
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abuela's Paella

this is the first paella that i tasted in spain.. the best looking so far from what i’ve seen in other restaurants.. i dont even want to waste my money to buy paella outside cause for me abuela’s paella is the best ! =)
paella is a traditional dish from spain.. it’s pretty simple to make it and it’s really tasty as well, consider how many seafood you put inside, yummm… i still haven’t got the tradicional recipe yet from abuela, but google might be the best option so far to get some recipes =)
i’m craving for moooooreeeeee !!


No comments:

Post a Comment