Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November 22, 2011

Love the Waterproof Boots, Hates the Umbrella

barcelona rains like heelllll… whoever likes the rain you’re most welcome to barcelona now.. around 13 degrees everyday..
i couldn’t able to wash any clothes, when i saw the sky is clear and sunny then i decided to do to laundry (yesterday), but then 5 min after i left my house to do groceries shopping then it started to rain.. all the housewives lets scream together.. kill us!!.
later at night.. my boyfriend came out with an interesting solution, put all the laundry in the bathroom, close the door, and turn on the heather then put it inside the bathroom for an hour.. do you think that will work?
this is interesting how different europe is than my country =)
another thing is that since most of the time i always driving in indonesia, so when it comes the rain, i don’t really mind about it.. take my flip flop and hop on to the car! but in here.. things work differently.. i have to walk everywhere.. you will be surprise how lazy indonesian ppl are when it comes to walking. lol..
since it’s autumn here and it gets pretty windy all the time, flipflop is a stupid idea to wear everyday.. my feet skin dries like chips and it froze like you’re inside the freezer for hours..
we bought a nice ‘pepe jeans london’ boots a month ago.. but i dont wanna wear it in rain.. my bf said  “why didn’t you wear that boots instead of flipflop??” i said.. “well my dear.. you will be surprised how women sacrifice for fashion”.
don’t even talk about umbrella.. i just hate it,.. when it blows away cause of the wind.. and how your skin scratched when opening the cheap umbrella.. i always count on my hoody..
so.. seeing my poor raining style.. my sister in law gave me a really nice waterproof plastic boots from decathlon.. hugs*.. which i wear everyday even it’s sunny =) .. you will never know when the rain will attack you right..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Slacking Day in Barcelona

But heeeyyyy I think I did a pretty good job feeling my day with stuff!! Facebooking, twittering, watching infotainment from youtube, gossiping, cooking, ironing, mini groceries shopping… Seee????😀
Worth to tell, I’m living in an old apartment building which has 4 floors without elevator of course.. It’s not just an ordinary stairs, it’s like you’re going up 8 floors because the turning stairs.. Oh well, I feel like its good exercise for me.. I just gained 1kg since I got here, so.. What a result!
But kinda shitty, today when I went to the minimart, I forgot to bring my cash, I just have to run up and down the stairs.. I call it “my bestfriend” in barcelona..
Sad story today, a friend of my boyfriend who has 2 children, sent him a msg today saying that his older son diagnosed with hyperactive syndrom and gonna need to go to neurologist.. I met those kid these past few weeks to teach them basic english, but they didn’t pay any attention or put any intention in learning, they just gone wild around.. I really feel bad for them.. I felt like, is it me who’s failing in teaching? The only word that they learnt from me probably just “be careful” cause I said that to them thousand times.. Well I wish all the best for them,, I believe that kid has a talent, beside good in throwing things, he can be a good baseball player, or.. Anything artistic🙂 don’t stop believing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment