Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November 17, 2011

2.42 AM.. GMT+1

It’s almost 3am but I still couldn’t sleep..
Good morning jakarta.. My friends were all getting ready to work in Indonesia..
It’s almost been 3 months living in barcelona.. I have the most fascinating days so far.. Struggling with the language barrier the change of whether.. Moreover, have to keep up the apartment clean and neat! (So not me).. That’s the difference by living in jkt and overseas.. You don’t have the luxurious of having your own maid.. Kinda good for myself who used to be super spoiled at home..
Another thing is that I have to walk everyday.. Kind of run sometimes cause of the rain and I just hate to use the umbrella.. Really big difference with what I’ve been through in jakarta.. Well of course don’t forget my best friend “the stairs”.. Will post up it’s picture soon.. A lil hint.. Watch *rec, a zombie movie originally from barcelona..
I’m inside the blanket now.. Almost couldn’t breath.. My bf’s mom will kill me if she knows that I’m typing2 on the bed.. Lol
Adios!

----------------------------------------

Handphones Minded

I am a mobile phone freak!!!!
Yes yes I admit it.. I changed my phone at least once a year since I was 13 yrs old.. I used to have more than 2 phones as well, since in indo they have a cdma provider which is cheaper to call and the gsm phone for more multimedia stuff..
From the old flip ericsson, nokia, and now the world of blackberry.. Haven’t touch any iphone yet cause we don’t really have that many useful apps to be use in indonesia, so I’m satisfied enough with just having an itouch 4th gen..
Can’t really tell you how I lost 5 handphones in the past.. But oh boy.. The last blackberry changings was pretty awful for me too.. So apparently I bought my first bb gemini from t-mobile (colour black) which I decided to switch it into white colour like about 3 weeks after it.. Then.. I’m not really happy with it, don’t know what’s in my mind last time but I decided to get a sidekick.. Its a really kickass phone btw, the only bad things about it is that they only have limited apps, and you can’t unlock and use it outside the states… So….
I bought another tour phone for me.. And then lastly I purchased an onyx 1.. Used it for 2 years,yay! Dangg now I can’t remember what happened with my gemini.. Really.. Well.. Can you count how many blackberry pins I have changed before?
Its not finished yet thou, when I got back to indo, I changed my onyx into a gemini 3g, but then its kinda shitty cause the keypad was too clicky and I couldn’t be freely typing and stuff, you know.. Lol.. I changed it, and now I’m taking my brother’s phone till now… Is that it?? We’ll see soon.. :p
I really have to think now where the hell is my last gemini… Geez I think I sold it to the chinese store in tampa…

No comments:

Post a Comment