Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November 30, 2011

P*** Scam !

What did I do wrong until I almost got scam again in here..
Well its kinda impossible to forget my experiences of got frauds, few times in states.. As a seller and a buyer.. Geez.. I don’t know what’s in these people mind using other’s money for their living, just pathetic..its either I’m too stupid or I’m too nice right? :p
Me and my boyfriend want to buy a dog for our apartment, I started to search on the internet. Suddenly there was an email saying that she wants to give away her puppies because she got promoted in her workplace.. Blabla.. I don’t really have a good feeling thou.. I’m just stay alert, cause at the beginning she said that we don’t have to pay anything till the dog arrived, just have to pay for the transportation as well since she’s located in “ireland”. I’m not even sure that person is a female anyway.. Lol.
I don’t really get too suspicious at first because she wrote me super long email saying how poor the puppies are and she also sent me pictures of them, of course I was touched.. Anyway, she said that she’s gonna send the dog earlier this morning..
The first email she sent to me this morning was saying that the puppy is already in the carrier company and waited for my transfer for the transportation.
Errr…what the hell?
First, how on earth did you leave your puppy on some strangers and you’re not sure when and how that puppy will be send.. I know right away from that moment that it was a scam😦 but I still replying her emails until I get the fake company invoice.. Saying that I have to pay online or transfer money.. No way.. I should say something more dramatic.. But my last email was just “have a nicer day scamming others”.
O**** p***.. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment